The Modern Christian Decalogue
Nov. 11th, 2021
Musician, senior software engineer, autistic person, and autistic parent - not necessarily in 𝓭𝓲𝓼 𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻
The Ten Commandments:
- I am the Void thou may use to justify any crime; thou shalt not listen to
facts or science.
- Take the biblical names as authority logical fallacies.
- Supervise the other’s life with violence.
- Put the traditional family above everyone.
- Thou shalt not kill the rich or middle-class cis-hetero white man (but kill
- Supervise the other’s ass.
- Thou shalt not take back what the rich or middle-class cis-hetero white man
has taken from you.
- Thou shalt not say inconvenient truths.
- Thou shalt not covet the rich or middle-class cis-hetero white man’s wife
or daughter (but take every woman and/or non-white person else).
- Feel ashamed of every victory of thee, giving 30% of it to the slack priest
for saving your guilty conscience.
Also published on Medium.